Returns and complaints
General guidelines for returning goods at DRONEPILOT.GL
Swapping goods for a new product
According to sales law, you have a consumer warranty for 2 years. This means that you can claim errors and omissions for up to 2 years after the date of purchase. However, you are obligated to report the error in a reasonable time after you have discovered it. It is your duty to indicate how the error or defect is manifested. If goods are to be exchanged for a new one, it happens if either of the Følgendebetingelser is met:
- The product has been damaged during shipment from the warehouse to The consumer where the damage was discovered when unpacking the Product.
- Discrepancies between the product delivered and what was promised On the website.
- Defects on the product due to factory fault of the manufacturer.
Money back for purchases
According to the sales law, if you have purchased an item in an Internet shop, you have a right of Postal order or by any other means of distance selling. If you want the money back for your product, it happens if one of the following requirements are met:
- If the product is returned within 14 days after purchase.
If the product is opened and/or used, the consumer will not be able to return the full amount.
Here you have no warranty
According to sales law, you as a consumer have a 2-year warranty If an error has occurred at the time of purchase, unless:
- The error is due to your incorrect use of the item.
- If you have exposed the product to a greater physical load than you can expect it to hold.